RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] EclipseCon panel

Speaking as the Program Chair, I suggest that you make this somewhat
controversial to keep it interesting.  Several of the panels last year
were boring because everyone was saying the same thing.  (I missed your
panel, so I'm not specifically talking about yours.)

UI's are controversial by definition because users have different
definitions of usability based on their domain expertise.  We get a lot
of customer feedback on Eclipse along the lines of "it's too big and too
complicated for what I need to do."  It would be great to incorporate
that in a UI panel.

Doug Gaff