Fw: [ui-best-practices-working-group] WebEx Meeting on Wednesday, October 25, 2006: UIWG show and tell

Hi everyone,

A few things:
  • We will be using WebEx to screen share.  Please use the usual dial in number for voice.
  • You should, prior to the meeting, ensure you can view WebEx hosted meetings.  See the information below on how to test this.
  • As per our schedule, I will be providing a quick show and tell of WebSphere Integration Developer's UI goodness.  I will try to keep it to under 45 min to leave time for other business.

Cheers,
Kevin McGuire

If you are having trouble viewing this message, please click here.
Kevin,

In order to participate in a WebEx meeting, all participants must have WebEx Meeting Manager (the browser plug-in that makes WebEx work) installed.

Ask your attendees to Join a Live Demo, and you'll ensure that:
1.        They have run the System Test and verified that their system meets the minimum requirements to ensure the most dynamic experience possible.
2.        Your attendees understand how WebEx works, and that they are ready to use the annotation, mute, and other basic features that are demonstrated.
3.        WebEx Meeting Manager is installed on their computer. This happens automatically when someone attends a WebEx meeting for the first time. By having them participate in the live demo prior to their meeting with you, you can be sure that they'll be ready to go!

Now that their system is ready, it's time for them to join YOUR WebEx Meeting. Here are the three most common methods of joining a meeting:
1.        Send them an email invitation. When you pre-schedule a meeting, your attendees receive an email invite with a link to the meeting along with the meeting details. When they click on the link they'll go directly to the Meeting Information page where they'll be able to join the meeting.
2.        Send them to your Personal Meeting Room. A great way to get people to join your meetings is to send them directly to your Personal Meeting Room (this url appears on your 'My Meetings' page). Just paste this link into an email message and tell them to click the Join link to the right of the appropriate meeting.
3.        Invite them from within the WebEx Meeting window. Once you've started your meeting you can invite participants via the Participants menu, choose Invite, by email , and entering their email address.

Do you need Technical Support?
Our
WebEx Tech Support Team is here to help you. Call 1-866-863-3910*, and press option 4 to speak to a live agent.

Best Regards,
Your WebEx Team

mywebexppu@xxxxxxxxx

How Do I...? Quick Start Guide

Join a Live Demo

For Sales or Technical Support, please call 866-863-3910*
spacer
* International callers, please call +1 (408) 964-4159

©2005. All rights reserved.
WebEx Communications, Inc.
3979 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054

We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your email address and personal information will not be sold or given to a third party. Please read our
Privacy Policy for more information. If you no longer wish to receive instructional emails on getting the most out of your WebEx Pay-Per-Use account account, please click here to unsubscribe.

----- Forwarded by Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM on 10/23/2006 03:55 PM -----
Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/23/2006 03:44 PM

Please respond to
Kevin McGuire and User Interface Architecture Working Group

ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[ui-best-practices-working-group] WebEx Meeting on Wednesday,        October 25, 2006: UIWG show and tell

Hello,

Kevin McGuire has invited you to join a WebEx online meeting.

Please follow these easy steps to join the WebEx meeting:

1) Please note the meeting password: UIWG

2) Click on the link below to join the meeting. (If prompted for security warning, please select "Yes".)
  <https://meetings.webex.com/meetings/j.php?ED=3942282&UID=480793697>

3) Call the teleconference number below if host has selected the teleconference.
When prompted for meeting number enter : 611 119 892
Teleconference: None

If you need help joining this meeting, or would like to set up your computer prior to the meeting, click the following link
<http://my.webex.com/join_meeting_tips_new.htm>.

Meeting Summary:
Topic: UIWG show and tell