Re: [ufk-dev] Aligning UFaceKit with Eclipse 3.5

Hi Kenneth,

No you don't need to install 3.5M5 as your IDE but we use the
target-feature. If you take a look at the
http://wiki.eclipse.org/UFaceKit/Development_Setup_In_Eclipse and you
are using Eclipse as your IDE this will setup a complete dev-env for you.

Tom