Re: [tycho-user] m2e PDE extension and Tycho

Hi Lars,

using the latest m2e snapshot [1] with the latest tycho snapshot [2] you should be able to use the new Maven Location in both places.

let us know if anything is missing!

[1] https://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/snapshots/1.17.0/latest/
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_Tycho