Re: [tycho-user] m2e PDE extension and Tycho

Thanks Christoph. Looks great.

Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Do., 12. Nov. 2020, 08:15:
Hi Lars,

if you provide a dependency scope, see [1] for a screenshot,
dependencies are included for the selected artifact.

This simply adds all dependencies as individual bundles, my goal for the
long-term is that this will also generate an appropriate feature, then
even artifacts of type pom (that are often used to pull in a bunch of
related dependencies) can be used.

But as there is currently no funding for this feature from any of my
customers I can't give a schedule for this, so the whole maven
integration story is more personal concern as these round-trips as you
described has often bugged me in the past while developing with
PDE/Tycho :-)

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-m2e/m2e-core/pull/21#issuecomment-702655314