[tycho-user] AWS Failed P2 Metadata

Hi,

I have a project with dependencies with AWS Toolkit for Eclipse.  I created a target definition file that is properly loaded using the PDE.  However, when I try to build using Tycho, I get the following error:

"Failed to load p2 metadata repository from location https://aws.amazon.com/eclipse: No repository found at https://aws.amazon.com/eclipse"

It seems the https://aws.amazon.com/eclipse directory do not contain usual P2 artifacts (e.g. content.xml and artifacts.xml).  Just site.xml.

I try to find out if I miss something.  Is it possible to consume with Tycho this update site with missing P2 artifacts. Do I need a special configuration?  Because I do not issue install the AWS update site bundles using the IDE (PDE).

Tips would be really appreciated.

Thanks ;-)

Back to the top