Re: [tycho-user] shipping directly a jre with an eclipse product on OSX

Hi Johan,

We put a JRE in:  Our Software.app/Contents/Resources/jre

In the info.plist we have:

<key>Eclipse</key>
<array>
<string>-vm</string>
<string>../Resources/jre/lib/jli/libjli.dylib</string>
<string>-keyring</string>
<string>~/.eclipse_keyring</string>
</array>

Not sure if the .dylib reference is still needed, but we had a problem with the Oracle JRE:

We actually take the JDK and repackage it - someone posted a script (think it might be in different Bugzilla) with does that and we still use it, with mods!

Regards,
Justin