Re: [tycho-user] shipping directly a jre with an eclipse product on OSX

Hi,

At Thursday, 30. April 2019, 12:17:44 CEST wrote Johan Compagner:

Not directly a tycho question, but i guess this group does build there own products so maybe somebody knows the answer to this here?

shipping a jre with a eclipse is for windows quite easy

just unzip a openjdk jre in a "jre" folder besides the eclipse.exe file

But how does this work for the mac/osx?

there we have the eclipse.app can we have there a nested jre (app)?
or should it be besides the eclipse.app? and if it is inside the app in what dir?

this is not an explicit answer to your question, but maybe an alternative:

https://codeiseasy.wordpress.com/2012/07/31/including-a-jre-in-a-tycho-build/

However, I never found the time to try this myself ;-)

--

Cheers,

Jörg

Back to the top