[tycho-user] How to extend tycho-osgi-runtime via TychoOsgiRuntimeArtifacts?

Hello everybody,

I want tycho to include my osgi-bundle into its runtime. (It registers a custom url via org.osgi.service.url.URLStreamHandlerService.)
It does not work.

What a tried so far:

1. I wrote the osgi bundle that provides the service (BTW: build with tycho).
2. I wrote a maven extension that exports a plexus component with role TychoOsgiRuntimeArtifacts and hint mycustomurl.
3. I registered the extension in the parent pom of another tycho build where I want tycho to use my custom url in p2 repository loading.

The extension is never loaded. Any ideas?

--
Tschö Marco

Back to the top