Re: [tycho-user] How to extend tycho-osgi-runtime via TychoOsgiRuntimeArtifacts?

Looks like the OSGi runtime should be extensible but I never tried this.

You may have to add it as a maven core build extension so the classloader sees it, i.e.

<extensions>true</extensions>

similar to tycho itself, see [1].

this where you would have to start debugging (mvnDebug):

https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/blob/master/tycho-core/src/main/java/org/eclipse/tycho/osgi/runtime/TychoOsgiRuntimeLocator.java#L122

Regards
Jan

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/tycho-demo/blob/7f78a458a4b368472995610a338ac5e68c2b7709/itp01/pom.xml#L31