Re: [tycho-user] Include generated source-features in sdk-feature

Hi Felix,

I am building a source plugins/features and an update site that contains the sources (because of our business need, I have 2 update sites, one containing the binaries only the other only the sources).

That’s a nice tutorial which may help you finding your issue:

https://codeandme.blogspot.co.at/2015/10/tycho-12-build-source-features.html

hth

martin