Re: [tycho-user] Include generated source-features in sdk-feature

Hi Jan, yes that's what I tried. But I found out in the meantime, that it's probably not working because I use eclipse-update-site as the artifact type. At least I found several comments/bugzillas which mention that source features + eclipse-update-site doesn't work together.