[tycho-user] Maven not generating .class files with delombok

Hello and thanks for adding me to the DL,

I am working on a Maven Tycho project that uses delombok to deal with classes using lombok. It seems very odd that after a successful mvn clean and install and the creation of the .zip product, I have no .class files which is manifested by the RCP app complaining about missing classes.

I currently have all java classes under src/main/lombok and a few groovy tests under test/main/groovy.

Thanks.

Back to the top