[tycho-user] Can tycho pull a 3rd party (non-osgi) jar into a bundle lib dir and make sure it's on the bundle classpath?

Hi,

I have a plugin that needs a 3rd party (non-osgi) jar in its classpath. Currently the jar is in a lib folder. I now have to commit the plugin, but I don't want the .jar in git. Is there some magic maven/tycho helper/trick that can help me download this jar into the right place on build (button click) time?

Thanks,
Felix

Back to the top