[tycho-user] Annotation processor preferences

Hi,

Does the useProjectSettings configuration parameter pick up the ${project.basedir}/.settings/org.eclipse.jdt.apt.core.prefs for annotation processing?  I was successfully using the annotation processing, but now have changed the processor to use some configuration information listed in that prefs file.  It appears the those preferences are not being supplied to the processor when it runs.  Is there a different setting that I'm missing?

Thanks

John

Back to the top