Re: [tycho-user] Create MSI product installer

Thank you for your answer. Is there an open source editor for the wix
xml files? Unfortunately I don't have visual studio and there are many
UIDs generated in the xml samples. Or could you provide me a sample of
the xml file? Do you use wix under linux?

P.S.
The only thing I need the msi for to do is to extract the content into
program files/product and create an icon on the desktop.