Re: [tycho-user] Create MSI product installer

We use the materialize-products and archive-products goals to create a
.zip file of our built product.  Then we have a separate build job that
uses NSIS to create a Windows installer from the .zip file.

---Tom

On 3/23/16, 1:30 PM, "tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Pascal
Rapicault" <tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of