Re: [tycho-user] Building multiple products with separate repositories

Hi,

if I understood correctly, your build produces one /target/repository folder which contains all plugins used in any of your three products.

I believe that you could separate each product definition to its own maven module, resulting in 3 eclipse-repository modules instead of one. Each module should then contain only the associated product's bundles in target/repository.

Kind regards