Re: [tycho-user] FeatureXmlTransformer.expandReferences() and Platform Filters

if the feature includes fragments for two environments, both must be available at build time, otherwise the feature would be incomplete.
this is different from install time where non-applicable environments are ignored when installing the feature.

I don't know the details of your build but looks to me like if you want to build the feature, both environments must be configured.

Otherwise we'd need to know more details about

> the build always fails if one (and not all) environments are being built

Regards
Jan