[tycho-user] FeatureXmlTransformer.expandReferences() and Platform Filters

Hi,

Our (Oomph) build contains some Windows-specific native fragments (different ones for 32 bit and 64 bit). Unfortunately the build always fails if one (and not all) environments are being built:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.23.0:package-feature (default-package-feature) on project org.eclipse.oomph.setup.core: Execution default-package-feature of goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.23.0:package-feature failed: eclipse-plugin artifact with ID "org.eclipse.oomph.jreinfo.win32.x86" and version matching "0.0.0" was not found in the target platform -> [Help 1]

The feature that pulls in the two fragments and the fragments themselves (both in MANIFEST.MF and pom.xml) specify the correct environment filters. So I looked at org.eclipse.tycho.packaging.FeatureXmlTransformer.expandReferences(Feature, TargetPlatform) and to me it seems that methods like pluginRef.getArch() are not called to determine whether the plugin reference applies to the current environment or not.

Am I missing something or is that a bug?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de