[tycho-user] Slow computation of target platfomr

Hello all,
I am building an eclipse based product which contains most of eclipse modeling platform plus about 50 custom plugins. I have a target file and a module with packaging "eclipse-target-definition". As one of the first steps in the build tycho computes a target platform for each of the 50 custom plugins, which takes about 30%-40% of the overall build time. I don't really know what this does, but to me it looks like it's doing the same thing again and again, because all plugins use the tame target platform.
Is there anything I can do to my build process to speed this up?

Thanks!

Back to the top