[tycho-user] Updgrade from 0.20 to 0.22 and SAXParser issues

Hi,
I wanted to update tycho version to 0.22 (currently in 0.20) in our products but for some mysterious reason our Integration tests now fails with some weird SAXParser not found exception (in our product).

Does anybody fall into this kind of issues ?
My first guess was the migration to surefire 2.17 as I found some relative issues in their backlog (https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-950)... But it's a little bit old, so maybe the new Equinox runtime...

Thanks for helping.

--

Romain Bioteau
R&D engineer

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore Bonitasoft will not be liable for the message if modified.

Back to the top