Re: [tycho-user] Nexus-hosted p2 repositories

Hello,

To follow up, I learned something new about Maven today. :)

The key to my problem was that my changes were made in a "grandparent" POM. While some repository changes (commenting out other repos) took effect immediately by only reinstalling that grandparent POM, in order for the addition of my new Nexus p2 repository to be picked up, I had to also reinstall the parent POM of my eclipse-plugin project (i.e. the one that pointed to the grandparent POM). I'm not sure that I fully understand why I saw some differences immediately and not others, but in rebuilding all levels in the inheritance chain, my Nexus p2 repository works as expected.

Thanks,

Irene