Re: [tycho-user] Support for architecture-specfic launcher arguments (argsX86, argsX86_64, etc.)

You can do it by writing a bunch of IUs in a p2.inf and then hooking those to your product root. It takes a lot of time and patience, which is why we are doign this work in the product editor. Time wise, I think you would be better off providing a patch to Tycho to include the new version of p2 than messing around with the p2.inf :)