Re: [tycho-user] materialize-products: org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.CommandLineTimeOutException

I'm unlucky. -Dtimeout=3600 didn't really help, it was just a random case where build took less than 60 seconds...
So I still need some help :)

I also tried -Dp2.timeout=1000 but still get the same error.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Natalia