Re: [tycho-user] Maven tycho Plugin and Reproducible Version Qualifiers

On Fri, 8 Nov 2013 09:33:25 -0500
Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 4:52 AM, Manuel Faux <manuel.faux@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to Eclipse Equinox, which uses the
> > tycho-packaging-plugin. I am not checking out the git repository of
> > the project, but a tgz bundle. Therefore tycho cannot do any git
> > operations and fails with the following error:
> >

> Does setting -DforceContextQualifier=<whatever> avoid the plugin
> checking git?

No, the same error keeps showing up. I tried
forceContextQualifier=none. But the setting seems getting propagated
until the tycho plugin, since the debug output shows
[DEBUG]   (f) qualifier = none

Anyway, still the same error.

Thanks,
Manuel