[tycho-user] Maven tycho Plugin and Reproducible Version Qualifiers

I'm trying to Eclipse Equinox, which uses the tycho-packaging-plugin.
I am not checking out the git repository of the project, but a tgz
bundle. Therefore tycho cannot do any git operations and fails with the
following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.18.1:build-qualifier
(default-build-qualifier) on project org.eclipse.osgi: Execution
default-build-qualifier of goal
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.18.1:build-qualifier failed:
One of setGitDir or setWorkTree must be called. -> [Help 1]

Is it possible to disable the reproducible version qualifiers on the
mvn command line? I have no direct access to the pom file, since it's
inherited from eclipse-plugin, which I cannot touch (it's a system pom).

Manuel

Back to the top