[tycho-user] Problem with surefire tests & exploded bundle

Hello,

My project requires that my core bundle be exploded to work.

Unit tests which work from my Development environment neither work
locally via mvn command, neither externally on travis-ci.

I have taken care of doing the following:

- originally (for user deployment time), my feature declares that the
bundle must be unpacked
- I have also added an
<explodedBundles><explodedBundle>ccw.core</explodedBundle></explodedBundles>
sufire configuration to the pom of my tests
- I have also added an Eclipse specific META-INF directive,
"Eclipse-BundleShape: dir", to my core plugin, as suggested somewhere
(in the FAQ I guess ? Or was it on StackOverflow, don't remember).

I have made the last 2 additions incrementally, so I had first tested
without both, then with the <explodedBundles>, then with the MANIFEST
Eclipse specific directive.

on Travis-ci (Ubuntu Server 12.04, the build fails with this root exception:
 "Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.ArchiverException: chmod
exit code was: 2"

on my local machine, same chmod issue, but the exit code is 1 instead
of 2 (I have a Mac Book Air with OS X Lion)

link to the failed build on travis:
https://travis-ci.org/laurentpetit/ccw/jobs/7515910#L4268
link to the project on github: https://github.com/laurentpetit/ccw

Any idea ?