Re: [tycho-user] Problem with surefire tests & exploded bundle

Nobody encountered this problem before ?

Le dimanche 26 mai 2013, Laurent PETIT a écrit :
Hello,

My project requires that my core bundle be exploded to work.

Unit tests which work from my Development environment neither work
locally via mvn command, neither externally on travis-ci.

I have taken care of doing the following:

- originally (for user deployment time), my feature declares that the
bundle must be unpacked
- I have also added an
<explodedBundles><explodedBundle>ccw.core</explodedBundle></explodedBundles>
sufire configuration to the pom of my tests
- I have also added an Eclipse specific META-INF directive,
"Eclipse-BundleShape: dir", to my core plugin, as suggested somewhere
(in the FAQ I guess ? Or was it on StackOverflow, don't remember).

I have made the last 2 additions incrementally, so I had first tested
without both, then with the <explodedBundles>, then with the MANIFEST
Eclipse specific directive.

on Travis-ci (Ubuntu Server 12.04, the build fails with this root exception:
 "Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.ArchiverException: chmod
exit code was: 2"

on my local machine, same chmod issue, but the exit code is 1 instead
of 2 (I have a Mac Book Air with OS X Lion)

link to the failed build on travis:
https://travis-ci.org/laurentpetit/ccw/jobs/7515910#L4268
link to the project on github: https://github.com/laurentpetit/ccw

Any idea ?