Re: [tycho-user] Binary Projects (aka. Eclipse Orbit Projects)

On Mon, 2013-03-11 at 16:48 +0100, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a way to "mavenize" binary OSGi bundle projects as we
> use them in Eclipse Orbit. Those projects do not contain source code to
> build but only class files.
>
> Did anyone do this before? Is there an example available somewhere?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> -Gunnar

Hey Gunnar,

Jetty did that
http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.orbit.git/.

Just to be sure - you want to mavenize Orbit, not to create one more
project repo with mirrored artifacts ;-) ?

--
Best regards,
Chris

Back to the top