Re: [tycho-user] Binary Projects (aka. Eclipse Orbit Projects)

Am 11.03.2013 16:54, schrieb Krzysztof Daniel:
Just to be sure - you want to mavenize Orbit, not to create one more
project repo with mirrored artifacts ;-) ?

Actually, I looking for a workaround for
https://bugs.eclipse.org/363025

I have a bunch of 3rd-party bundles similar to Orbit within the source tree. They are also exported to a local folder which is included in a target definition. Unfortunately, setting up a local web server or Nexus is not possible. So I'm looking for a way to incorporate them while porting this whole source tree to a Tycho based build.

Other options are welcome! :)

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht