[tycho-user] Resolve snapshot version

Hi all,

I am using target platform mechanism in my project and I have next unit in it:

<locations>
<location includeAllPlatforms="false" includeMode="planner"
includeSource="true" type="InstallableUnit">
<unit id="xxxx.feature.group" version="1.0.0"/>
<repository location="some_site"/>
</location>

But this site exactly contains snapshot version 1.0.0.SNAPSHOT, and
because of that in the 0.14.0 tycho I am able to see next error "Could
not find xxx feature/1.0.0".
Before that I used 0.10.0 version and this trick works fine :).

Could you please provide how can I specify snapshot version in the
target platform now?

Thanks,
Igor

Back to the top