Re: [tycho-user] Resolve snapshot version

On 01/31/2013 11:15 AM, Igor Zapletnev wrote:
Hi all,

I am using target platform mechanism in my project and I have next unit in it:

<locations>
<location includeAllPlatforms="false" includeMode="planner"
includeSource="true" type="InstallableUnit">
<unit id="xxxx.feature.group" version="1.0.0"/>
<repository location="some_site"/>
</location>

But this site exactly contains snapshot version 1.0.0.SNAPSHOT, and
because of that in the 0.14.0 tycho I am able to see next error "Could
not find xxx feature/1.0.0".
You should either set version to 0.0.0 (will resolve to the latest available on p2 repository), or set fully-qualified versions.

By the way, you should move to Tycho 0.16, and Tycho 0.17 when it's ready. Each release comes with a lot of improvements that make it worth using it; moreover migration is generally trivial.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top