[tycho-user] How to run an external plugin with surefire

Hi,

I build a repository with some eclipse plugins (plugin.a) and eclipse test plugins (tests.junit and tests.swtbot).

For several reasons, I need to separate my work like that on Jenkins:
* Job repository build (A)
** build plugin.a
** build tests.junit
** build tests.swtbot

* Job junit tests exec (B)
** exec tests.junit

* Job swtbot tests exec (C)
** exec tests.swtbot

Well, I need to reuse my repository A on B and C.
For now, I've not found a process to avoid rebuilding my test plugin before the test execution. It's not really a good thing, because I can have a revision gap between A and B.

Any idea of how to launch my tests.junit and tests.swtbot with the A artifacts?

Regards,

Hugo

Back to the top