Re: [tycho-user] How to run an external plugin with surefire

If you use a shared local Maven repository between A and B,C then there should be no problem if A install artifacts.
But it is a bad practice to share local Maven repository between jobs, what I suggest is to deploy to Nexus and use the Nexus P2 Plugin that will build a P2 repository from a Maven repository and refer this P2 repo in B and C
Personally,  I would merge A,B and C in a single Jenkins job as a build published with not tests is also a bad practive

Regards
Jeff MAURY