Re: [tycho-user] Include source features in eclipse repository

Site which contains features and feature.sources:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/core/trunk/

Built from here as an eclipse-update-site (using site.xml):

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build-sites/blob/master/aggregate/site/pom.xml

---

Site which contains features and feature.sources:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/jbosstools-4.1_trunk.component--central-maven-examples/all/repo/

Build from here as an eclipse-repository (using category.xml):

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-central/blob/master/site/pom.xml