Re: [tycho-user] Include source features in eclipse repository

Hi,

I patch a bit your demo project. it is now generating the source feature but it is not adding the label and description feature.properties from the sourceTemplateFeature folder.

perhaps someone here could take a look and find what is wrong or maybe there is a bug.

regards,

Cristiano