Re: [tycho-user] How to automatically check upgrade paths?

p2 should be able to update to everything that can be installed. For an update, p2 takes all root units and checks for newer versions. If you know what is in the existing installations, you should be able to derive what p2 will try to install.

You can simulate this in the build by creating a product file for this purpose.

Regards
Tobias