Re: [tycho-user] prevent packing of a bundle

Have a look how this is setup for m2e

https://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/tree/?id=releases/1.2/1.2.0.20120903-1050

Igor

On 12-10-17 3:22 PM, Marc R. Hoffmann wrote:
Pascu Ciprian <ciprianpascu@...> writes:

In my project I postponed the signing process till site build.
In this way I sign everything, even third party plugins.
I do not know if this is a good or bad solution.

Hi Pascu,

how die you manage to sign third party plugin is your site? If I configure the
maven-jarsigner-plugin to sign all bundles in the target/repository/plugins
directory of my eclipse-repository module. Unfortunately this seems to happen
too late as the 3rd party bundles in my site.zip are not signed.

Many thanks for any hint.

-marc