Re: [tycho-user] prevent packing of a bundle

Pascu Ciprian <ciprianpascu@...> writes:

> In my project I postponed the signing process till site build.
> In this way I sign everything, even third party plugins.
> I do not know if this is a good or bad solution.

Hi Pascu,

how die you manage to sign third party plugin is your site? If I configure the
maven-jarsigner-plugin to sign all bundles in the target/repository/plugins
directory of my eclipse-repository module. Unfortunately this seems to happen
too late as the 3rd party bundles in my site.zip are not signed.

Many thanks for any hint.

-marc

Back to the top