Re: [tycho-user] Problem with Juno SR1

Hello,

forget about this. This is not related to Juno SR1 but rather to the fact that I added the Babel Juno repository in my build target file and it seems SWT fragments from Babel prevent platform specific fragments to be added to the compilation classpath
Removing the Babel repository fixes the issue.

Jeff