[tycho-user] Using Eclipse Juno 4.2.0 repository

Hi,
I am sure this question has been posted before, but I could not find it. We build a RAP application using maven and tycho. The product is in beta now and no platform changes should be done. Unfortunately we "forgot" to switch to offline build mode on our build machine and now our product is build using Juno 4.2.SR1, respectively RAP 1.5.1.
Is there any way to revert back to juno 4.2.0?
I tried to find p2 location for juno release but I could not.There is http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/juno/r for packages and downloads.

Back to the top