From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Webster
Sent: Dienstag, 11. September 2012 21:12
To: Tycho user list
Subject: [tycho-user] How to mirror pack.gz artifacts with tycho extras

Hi there,

I'm trying to create an uber-repo at the end of my build out of the various other repositories created from 3 different git repos.
http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.releng.git/tree/cbi/org.eclipse.e4.releng.update/pom.xml

I'm using the tycho-p2-extras-plugin/mirror goal, and I've specified 3 source repos and one destination.  It creates the combined repo for me, but it doesn't seem to be mirroring the pack.gz files, only the jars.  Is there an option I can turn on to mirror both?

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR