[tycho-user] Eclipse plugins in non-Osgi projects

Hi,

I have used Tycho for more than a year now and it works very well to build Eclipse plugins, repositories and products. Right now, I am working on a non-Eclipse, non-Osgi project. This project is built with Maven. And I would like to use SWT and JFace in this application.

Is there any way with Tycho to allow Maven to search these Eclipse dependencies in p2 repositories? I tried some little things, playing with my POM, but without success until now. I do not want Tycho to compile my project, I just want it to resolve the dependencies and import them in my local repository.

Until now, the best solution I have found is a hard-coded repository hosted at https://swt-repo.googlecode.com/svn/repo/ This is great and it will be required for Maven2 users. But for Maven3, I thought there could be a better solution thanks to Tycho.

Thanks for any help,

              Vincent.

--
RCP Developer & ESB Consultant