Re: [tycho-user] Eclipse plugins in non-Osgi projects

This is not possible, and I don't think it will any time soon. The reason is that Tycho doesn't hook in as general "dependency resolution provider" but only as "extension that does something before the start of the build lifecycle".

So even if you managed to use Tycho for dependency resolution in your projects, all downstream projects would need to do the same configuration or otherwise would get (transitive) dependency resolution problems.

So I think the only solution is to ask SWT and JFace to offer their artifacts also as regular Maven artifacts (and make sure they work in that context).

Regards
Tobias