Re: [tycho-user] Relative file urls in target definition files

No, this is not possible. But I don't understand the requirement: you own the p2 repository but still need a target file to restrict it?

Note that the PDE doesn't support variables in target files (but it won't tell you - the PDE code silently swallows the exception if you specify an malformed URL)

Regards
Tobais