Re: [tycho-user] Advice for multi-module builds, with SNAPSHOTs and Target Platforms.

Like I said, RunAs Eclipse Application is expected to work without any
special configuration, so there is nothing to document. Please provide
small standalone example project that highlights your problem and I'll
see if I can help.

Igor