Re: [tycho-user] Advice for multi-module builds, with SNAPSHOTs and Target Platforms.

It's really hard to tell anything specific without a small example that
demonstrates the problem.

Generally though, PDE is expected to resolve cross-project dependencies
inside workspace projects regardless of workspace target platform
configuraion. Likewise, Tycho is expected to resolve dependencies among
reactor projects regardless of build target platform configuration.

Igor