Re: [tycho-user] tycho compiler plugin does not yield an error when incompatible source and target versions are used

If javac is not able to compile the source/target configuration, I would have expected a build failure. Please open a bug report [1] with a minimal, standalone project to reproduce the problem.

Thanks
Tobias

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/query.cgi?format=specific;product=Tycho