Re: [tycho-user] M2E connector / classpath

Igor,

After a quick tour of the project: if i understand it, you do not construct
the build path with the PDE settings :
- you update the Eclipse settings with the Maven entries,
- you act on the manifest file.
This last action forces PDE to recalculate its classpath... So, i think that
the problem is not into the tycho connector.

Indeed, if we change the build path manually into Eclipse Indigo; and, we
launch the rebuilding of the classpath, PDE does not update its 'output..'
entry :( However, PDE is using the new setting. The only difference is that
Eclipse requests the deletion of the old folder !

Philippe Bastiani

Back to the top